Charles Thank you for your answer, it has been useful, the concept is clear to
us .

De: "Charles Tassell" <ctass...@gmail.com>
Para: "bacula-users" <bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Enviados: MiƩrcoles, 14 de Septiembre 2022 12:16:35
Asunto: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula is compatible with ibm ts4300?

On 2022-09-14 11:06, suscripcion aplicaciones via Bacula-users wrote:

Good,
What do you think of the TS4300 tape drive to work with bacula, has anyone had
problems? I didn't find it to be compatible in:
[ https://www.bacula.org/11.0.x-manuals/en/main/Supported_Tape_Drives.html |
https://www.bacula.org/11.0.x-manuals/en/main/Supported_Tape_Drives.html ]
[ https://www.bacula.org/what-is-bacula/supported-autochangers/ |
https://www.bacula.org/what-is-bacula/supported-autochangers/ ]

I am deciding to purchase the IBM TS4300 - 1 Drive IBM LTO7HH SAS tape drive,
to use with Bacula 13.0.1 with el7. The data transfer between the server and
the drive is through the SAS1068 PCI-X Fusion-MPT SAS SCSI card.

I currently have a bacula 9.6 in production with the IBM TS2900 tape drive and
a SAS2008 PCI-Express Fusion-MPT SAS-2 card. That works fine.

tape drives
[ https://www.ibm.com/products/ts4300 | https://www.ibm.com/products/ts4300 ]
[ https://www.ibm.com/products/ts2900 | https://www.ibm.com/products/ts2900 ]
Cheers