I wonder if someone could enlighten me on what determines the permissions
that cloud backup local cache volume directories are created with.

I'm seeing that new volumes are created as bacula:tape 740 in the cache
directory. The cache directory is bacula:tape 755. The SD runs as
bacula:tape so the above user:group is consistent.

DIR/FD/FD all run on the same machine.

There is no problem with backups or restores but I would like new volumes
to be created as 755 so that any other user can read or ls them. I haven't
found any config parameter that enables me to set the desired permissions

Chris Wilkinson