HI!
I checked the settings for connecting the Catalog API to the database.
The test connection was successful.

From: Marcin Haba <ganius...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2022 12:04 PM
To: Осташев Сергей Юрьевич <ostashev...@mpharma.ru>
Cc: bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] All fields on dashbord are empty

Hello,

I would propose to look at Baculum API connection to the Bacula Catalog
database. It looks that something is wrong here. Normally if something goes
wrong with the connection, you should see a window with a detailed message
about what is wrong. If you don't see it then I would also advise to check if
the Baculum API is connected to the same Catalog database as Bacula is.

In any case it might be good to look at the connection Baculum API <=> Catalog
Database. On the API settings page in the "Catalog" tab there is possible to do
a connection test.

Good luck.

Best regards,
Marcin Haba (gani)

On Wed, 26 Oct 2022 at 10:05, Осташев Сергей Юрьевич