On 11/29/22 08:19, Ivan Villalba via Bacula-users wrote:
Hi there,

In order to follow the 3-2-1 backups strategy, I need to create a second copy type job to send backups to s3. The current client definition have two jobs, one for the main backup (bacula server), and a copy type job that, using the Next Pool directive in the original Pool, sends the backups to an external SD in a secondary bacula server.

How do I create a second copy type job but using a third pool (not the original
Next Pool), so I can send backups to S3?

Thanks in advance.

--
Ivan Villalba
SysOps - Marfeel

Hello Ivan,

A Pool's NextPool setting may be overridden in a Job, or in a Schedule.

Hope this helps!
Bill

--
Bill Arlofski