We use RClone to access OD from Bacula:
https://itsfoss.com/use-onedrive-linux-rclone/

Now, why anyone in their right mind would use OD is another question. Seems to
work well for replicating your
own single-use files, but fails miserably if multiple users change the same
file. Once OD has corrupted a file
(you notice by Word crashing or explorer crashing) there is no easy way to fix.

--
Med vänlig hälsning

Anders Gustafsson, ingenjör
anders.gustafs...@pedago.fi  |  Support +358 18 12060  |  Direkt +358 9 315 45
121  |  Mobil +358 40506 7099

Pedago interaktiv ab, Nygatan 7 B , AX-22100 MARIEHAMN, ÅLAND, FINLAND

--
Med vänlig hälsning

Anders Gustafsson, ingenjör
anders.gustafs...@pedago.fi  |  Support +358 18 12060  |  Direkt +358 9 315 45
121  |  Mobil +358 40506 7099

Pedago interaktiv ab, Nygatan 7 B , AX-22100 MARIEHAMN, ÅLAND, FINLAND

>>> Arno Lehmann <a...@its-lehmann.de> 2022-12-02 10:54 >>>
Hi Ken,

Am 01.12.2022 um 14:51 schrieb Ken Mandelberg:
> Will there ever be support for either OneDrive or Google Drive directly
> in the community edition?

do you mean to back up data *from* those, or store volumes *to* them?

In either case, it would probably depend on either convincing our "core"
developers a lot, or a contribution from someone else. Mostly because
today, the "drive" offers are considered to be part of a larger thing
with some pretty complex stuff surrounding it -- MS 365 and Google
Workspace, of course.

That said, a while ago, my impression was that you could access the
drive thingies using WebDAV, which would allow for a pretty lean
solution to back up *from* them.

Cheers,

Arno

--