Backblaze provides an integration checklist for developers.

https://www.backblaze.com/b2/docs/integration_checklist.html
<https://www.backblaze.com/b2/docs/integration_checklist.html>

I’m wondering if anyone could comment on whether the S3 driver is compliant
with this?

I’ve asked the question of Backblaze what the S3 driver is supposed to do when
this error occurs and will report the response.

Best
-Chris-