Hello Yateen,

You should use the "postgres" user to run the update_postgresql_tables
script.

As you have installed Bacula 13 from scratch in the new server, please
remember to drop the bacula database created in a fresh install before
importing the current DB using dump.

Then, you run the update_postgresql_tables script.

Best,
Ana