On 2023-04-11 07:30, Tomasz Świderski wrote:
Can someone help me on this matter?

W dniu 5.04.2023 o 13:07, Tomasz Świderski pisze:
I have 2 jobs in Bacula connected to one client.
Job 1 makes a copy to the hard drive (storage1) and Job 2 makes a copy to the magnetic tape (storage2). How during recovery, indicate that it should only recover e.g. from storage2? My scenario assumes, for example, that storage 1 is not available and I have to recover only from magnetic tapes (storage2). When in Baculum I choose, for example, Job2, and click Recovery, it shows me from my two storage on the list of required media.

Hello Tomasz,

You can use command "restore copies" in the bconsole tool.
Then you can chose the time of the targeted restore and targeted client.
From the output you will be able to see jobs with their respective
MediaType which can be used to determine the pool of a particular job.
Once you determine the job IDs you want to restore, you can use the
command like this: "restore jobid=130286,130836,131808,131826,132591"
in the bconsole tool.
The rest of the restore goes as usual.

It is a bit complicated procedure but it works.

Regards!

--
Josip Deanovic