Am 26.05.23 um 13:45 schrieb Dr. Thorsten Brandau:
Udo Kaune schrieb am 26.05.23 um 13:22:
Am 26.05.23 um 09:14 schrieb Dr. Thorsten Brandau:

Hi

I have the following error when backing up the catalogue after my backup:

26-Mai 01:28 -dir JobId 220: shell command: run BeforeJob
"/usr/libexec/bacula/make_catalog_backup.pl MyCatalog"
26-Mai 01:30 -dir JobId 220: BeforeJob: mysqldump: Error 1034: Index for table
'File' is corrupt; try to repair it when dumping table `File` at row: 0
26-Mai 01:30 -dir JobId 220: Error: Runscript: BeforeJob returned non-zero
status=3. ERR=Child exited with code 3
26-Mai 01:30 -dir JobId 220: Error: Bacula -dir 11.0.6 (10Mar22):

How can I repair this?
Cheers

Why is your database broken in the first place?

RTM:
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/rebuilding-tables.html
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/alter-table.html#alter-table-index
/etc/bacula/make_bacula_tables

mysql
use bacula;
SHOW INDEXES FROM File;
ALTER TABLE File ENGINE = InnoDB;

If you need to drop and recreate single indexes:

DROP INDEX JobId on File;
DROP INDEX JobId_2 on File;
CREATE INDEX JobId on File (JobId);
CREATE INDEX JobId_2 on File (JobId, PathId, Filename(255));

I have no idea why it is broken. I changed yesterday in bacula-sd.conf the MaxFileSize and restartet the bacula-sd daemon. Bacula runs in the background at night, so there was nothing going on. The server is a file server which was not accessed in the time.

I get an error Message on the "ALTER TABLE"

ERROR 1030 (HY000): Got error 106 "Transport endpoint is already connected" from storage engine InnoDB

When I CREATE INDEX this message comes:

ERROR 1030 (HY000): Got error 106 "Transport endpoint is already connected" from storage engine InnoDB

That is kind of strange. I am not an expert on MySQL so I am confused.

The bacula-sd device parameter is MaximumFileSize, I am not aware of a parameter MaxFileSize. Where does that stem from?

https://mariadb.com/kb/en/operating-system-error-codes/
This is an error raised by the system (os), not primarily mariadb. Did your database store happen to run out of disk space?

df -h /var/lib/mysql

Try to restart mariadb

systemctl restart mariadb
systemctl statusĀ  mariadb