On 7/7/23 18:59, Ken Mandelberg wrote:
The suggestion below which is essentially to run "update_mysql_tables"
manually instead of within the

   "apt-get install bacula-mysql"

runs into the same issue. Specifically

Update of Bacula MySQL tables from 16 to 1017 succeeded.
Update of Bacula MySQL tables from 1017 to 1018 succeeded.
Update of Bacula MySQL tables 1018 to 1019 succeeded. (From 16)
Update of Bacula MySQL tables 1019 to 1020 succeeded.
Update of Bacula MySQL tables 1020 to 1021 succeeded.
ERROR 1050 (42S01) at line 3: Table 'TagJob' already exists
Update of Bacula MySQL tables 1021 to 1022 failed.

I also tried deleting TagJob and starting again, and then it just moves
on to the next table that already exists. In fact I deleted all the Tag*
tables, and that it complains about the Object table. I suspect it won't
like any.

Any ideas?

Let me take a look at the current update_mysql_tables script and get back to you.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications