Hi All,

I have a couple of different tape changers that are used to run jobs in
parallel and all share the same media. I've discovered by accident that
if I put all of the media into a single pool, the media selection
algorithm won't take into account which changer a tape is loaded in and
will try to mount tapes from a different changer which causes problems.
A simple solution is to have one pool for each changer and update the
pool for a given media depending on which changer it gets loaded into.
This appears to work in practice but I was wondering if anybody knows
of any unintended issues that might arise from doing this on a routine
basis.

Thanks for any advice,
Rich.