Ok I meant recreating volume cause I am not using autolabel, I will activate it
in order to be sure having an append volume ready for further jobs.

But it is not the most important, the principal is not to over use diskspace
for backups, so deleting expired volumes, yes It rules. (y)

Just have to specify what  pool to look after in the script cause the INCR/DIFF
and FULL pools are well rotated by schedule and even if expired should not be
deleted for restoring. Only migrated vols use space for nothing,  because data
are, de facto,  in the next pool’s volume  now.

In fact I was not sure that bconsole have a direct way to do it,  cause the
“PurgeMigrationJob” purge the catalog but not the  data on disk

Well, I see how you works with your script , so I think I am able to write mine
🤔. But If you find time to send me yours It will be appreciable and it will
save me time :)