Hello,

I have this error while reading a volume for virtualfull consolidating job

Error: block_util.c:521 Volume data error at 0:0!
Block checksum mismatch in block=11755301 len=64512: calc=dfb5486f
blk=9eafdf1a

It seems the volume file is definitively corrupted,  nothing is possible for
this block I think . ( The error occurs twice for the same job at the same
block)

But ,
is this possible to continue reading the volume by bypassing or "marking" the
error and proceed with consolidating the remaining data?
Can we blacklist the block in error (along with the corresponding files) to
complete the consolidation job, even if the result will be an incomplete
fileset?
Or Bacula definitively kill the job in error. I don't recall seeing an option
to bypass I/O errors .

What to do in such kind of hardware I/O problems.