Hello Jose,

Yes, this Baculum from Bullseye repository is a bit older and not adapted
to Bacula 15.

As you could notice, Bacularis is a better choice for that. It has been
prepared and well tested with Bacula version 15.

The general idea of Bacularis for supported Bacula versions is to help
users stop thinking in a way: "Which Bacularis version should I use with
which Bacula version?". It is something that in Bacularis we would like to
avoid. It works with all Bacula versions starting from 9 up till latest.
So, if somebody has a relatively modern Bacula environment, he/she can
always take the latest Bacularis and be sure that it will work.

Best regards,
Marcin Haba (gani)

On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 at 12:55, Jose Alberto <j.se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I have new installation clean
>
> Debian 12  (ok)
> Bacula 15.0.2  (ok)
> Postgres  (ok)
> Baculum.  (error open dashboard,  show query error), "using the bullseye
> repo, because they are not enabled for debian 12. maybe that's it. "
>
> But with Bacularis  This does not happen.
>

> --

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus