Forwarded letter from Mike Ferguson Missouri Libertarian Party:

Hi everyone,

Michael Badnarik just called me and let me know that
his campaign for US Congress is off to a great start.
He also let me know that he needs our help right now.

As you probably saw in LP News, the campaign plans to
host an open house and ice cream social to celebrate
the opening of the campaign headquarters.

Right now, they are in the process of equipping the
office with the basics: desks, computers, phones and
things like that.

He needs our help to have the office ready for the
voters and media in his district. Michael is running a
*real* campaign and it's important that he has the
funding to be competitive. The incumbent is a pro-war,
pro-Patriot Act first-term Republican who is ripe for
defeat.

Michael has established a campaign platform that will
resonate with voters: family, property and security.
That is what people care about and Michael is putting
Libertarian solutions to these issues in front of the
voters.

If Michael is able to knock this Republican out of
office - in President Bush's home state - it will put
Libertarian candidates on the map like never before.

Simply put, this race is among a handful in the
country that can elevate the LP to the status of a
legitimate political player. In other words: we have
something to gain here in Missouri by Michael doing
well in his race in Texas!

So, supporting Michael's campaign will eventually help
all credible LP campaigns, which in turn helps our
overall fight to reclaim our liberty.

Be sure to visit Michael's campaign website:
http://www.badnarik.org to keep track of his campaign
activity. At the top of the page, there's a place do
donate online. Please consider donating $25, $50 or
$100.

Michael campaigned hard in Missouri, represented us
well and supported the MOLP. Michael worked with
Libertarians all over the country, but anyone who
knows him well knows that he holds the Missouri LP in
a particularly high regard.

In fact, he made it a point to announce this campaign
at a Libertarian event in Missouri!

It's time to return that effort and support Michael's
new campaign.

The campaign still needs to aquire some basic
necessities before the open house. Of course, the
local media will be there for this event, which is why
it's *vital* that his campaign office and advertising
materials support the credible image that Michael is
working so hard to display.

Will ANYONE work harder for freedom or the LP than
Michael Badnarik? Of course not! Michael has now
traveled throughout the United States for over two
years running just to promote the LP and what we stand
for.

Now, he's going to concentrate all his energy into one
Congressional district! All we have to do is help him
pay for his office and campaign.

Let's make it a goal to raise at least $500 for
Michael THIS WEEK through online donations. It would
be great if we could raise $1000 for him, though. His
campaign needs the money now. Let's come through for
him.

I just donated $25 online. It took me less than two
minutes to donate. Will 19 people in the MOLP match
(or exceed) my contribution by the end of the week?

Mike Ferguson

http://www.badnarik.org/  and click on the yellow MAKE A DONATION button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS