Everybody loosen up you keyboard fingers, and get ready to buy, buy, buy on October 12th!  And as long as you're already buying "Healing Our World", you may want to add an extra copy of "Good to be King" to your shopping cart.

Lighting the fires of Liberty, one heart at a time!
www.badnarik.org/supporters/blog

At 07:28 PM 9/29/2005, RANDALL D. LANGKRAEHR wrote:
Note from Randy: I have not had time to verify this, but am passing it along in preparation that it is probably true and if it works will be a worthwhile project (and the books make great Christmas gifts so buy a lot). Who knows, if this works the next book picked could be "It's good to be King"
-------------------
All,

Below is message from one of our great writers in the LP, Dr Mary Ruwart, about an effort to get the Libertarian message recognized.
This is just to let you know what is coming.  As this pertains to the effort of the LP to spread its message and gain recognition and influence, I think this is an appropriate subject to share on these lists.  I will pass on further details as they become available.

Yours in Liberty,

Patrick J Dixon
Chair, Libertarian Party of Texas
www.LPTexas.org

"The only fiscal conservatives on the ballot"

------ Forwarded Message
From: Mary Ruwart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:11:46 -0400
Subject: Mark your calendar!!!

We've set the date to make Healing Our World an Amazon.com bestseller!  Mark your calendar for October 12!

Since October 12 is a Wednesday, I'll be sending the promotional e-mail to you a few days before with the final instructions.  I will be asking you to forward this e-mail to your list, with a one or two sentence endorsement from you, if you are so inclined.  When the recipients buy a copy of Healing Our World from Amazon.com and forward the the e-mail confirmation to me, they receive over $100
worth of FREE downloads!

If this promotion is successful, Healing Our World will hit the Amazon.com bestseller list.  This will hopefully attract enough attention to get Healing into the bookstores or placed with a major publisher. If this promotion is successful, we can clone this process
for other libertarian books.

In addition, to thank you for your participation, I will be sending an e-mail to my list and all book buyers after the promotion encouraging them to visit YOUR site.

You will hear from me a couple more times before you have to send out the promotional e-mail.  In the interim, if you can think of any other list holders who might want to help out, please let me know.

Thank you so much for your participation!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--- Begin Message --- To all;

I happen to know this DOES work.  It has already happened for "Good to be King".  Everyone had been anxiously waiting for my book to be released by the publisher, and when that was announced, nearly every Libertarian went to Amazon to purchase the book in the same six hour period.  The result was that "Good to be King" spent nearly 24 hours at NUMBER NINE on the Amazon best sellers list!  By the time I heard about it, the book had dropped to thirty-five.  Unfortunately, no one thought to save a copy of the website for me, but I did get to see my book advertised on the Amazon home page - directly under Jon Stewart's "America - the book".  That was a thrill.  So.....