Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:41:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Jake <j...@spaz.org>
Sender: noisebridge-discuss-boun...@lists.noisebridge.net

It seems clear that Adrian Lamo totally abdicated his responsibility as a
human being in this situation.  He should be locked up in solitary
confinement for months and then tried on the evidence that he actively
betrayed a human being in need, and he should be sentenced to life
imprisonment, or a tattoo on his forehead that says BETRAYER

(10:17:45 AM) i...@adrianlamo.com: open source or OSINT? ;P

(10:17:51 AM) i...@adrianlamo.com: Pleased to meet you.

(10:17:54 AM) bradass87: same deal

(10:19:00 AM) bradass87: im kind of coming out of a cocoon its going to
take some time, but i hopefully wont be a ghost anymore

(10:19:53 AM) i...@adrianlamo.com: You mentioned gender identity, I
believe.

(10:19:59 AM) bradass87: ive had an unusual, and very stressful experience
over the last decade or so

(10:20:53 AM) bradass87: yes questioned my gender for several years sexual
orientation was easy to figure out but i started to come to terms with it
during the first few months of my deployment

(10:21:09 AM) i...@adrianlamo.com: May I ask the particulars?

(10:21:34 AM) i...@adrianlamo.com: Im bi myself, and my ex is MTF.

(10:21:34 AM) bradass87: im fairly open but careful, so yes..

(10:22:00 AM) bradass87: im aware of your bi part

(10:22:24 AM) bradass87: uhm, trying to keep a low profile for now though,
just a warning

(10:23:34 AM) i...@adrianlamo.com: Im a journalist and a minister. You can
pick either, and treat this as a confession or an interview (never to be
published) & enjoy a modicum of legal protection.

(10:24:07 AM) bradass87: assange level?

(10:25:12 AM) bradass87: or are you socially engineering ;P

(10:25:51 AM) i...@adrianlamo.com: You must not have done your research :P

(10:25:57 AM) i...@adrianlamo.com: I could have flipped for the FBI.

(10:26:05 AM) i...@adrianlamo.com: Gotten a sweeter deal.

(10:26:10 AM) i...@adrianlamo.com: Before they fucked up.

(10:26:14 AM) i...@adrianlamo.com: And I got one anyway.

(10:26:14 AM) bradass87: indeed

(10:26:16 AM) i...@adrianlamo.com: I held out.

(10:27:04 AM) i...@adrianlamo.com: I know what being in a little room
having U.S. Code & its consequences explained to you by people who dont
smile is like.