[kf]
Most respectfully this servant [kf] would add that although the background
of Jesus Christ and His holiness Bahá'u'lláh are important, the background
of these Sanctified Beings is in no way determinative, defining, or
de-limiting.

Consider for example Jesus Christ.
In Samaria the Samaritan woman thought He was a Jew.
But simultaneously in Jerusalem the Jerusalem people thought that that
sanctified Being was a Samaritan

John 4:9
Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, BEING A JEW,
askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? FOR THE JEWS HAVE NO
DEALINGS WITH THE SAMARITANS.

John 8:48
Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well THAT THOU ART A
SAMARITAN?

In the Islamic Dispensation too

***
025.007
YUSUFALI: And they say: "WHAT SORT OF A MESSENGER IS THIS, WHO EATS FOOD,
AND WALKS THROUGH THE STREETS? Why has not an angel been sent down to him to
give admonition with him?
PICKTHAL: And they say: WHAT AILETH THIS MESSENGER (OF ALLAH) THAT HE EATETH
FOOD AND WALKETH IN THE MARKETS? Why is not an angel sent down unto him, to
be a warner with him.
SHAKIR: AND THEY SAY: WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THIS MESSENGER THAT HE EATS
FOOD AND GOES ABOUT IN THE MARKETS; why has not an angel been sent down to
him, so that he should have been a warner with him?

And yet in this Dispensation

The learning current amongst men I studied not; THEIR SCHOOLS I ENTERED NOT.
Ask of the city wherein I dwelt, that thou mayest be well assured that I am
not of them who speak falsely.

        (Baha'u'llah, The Summons of the Lord of Hosts)

And although this is a longer quotation it is so profoundly inspiring I
thought we could read it together.

Sorry to interfere in your conversation [lowliest khazeh]

****

The term "heaven" denoteth loftiness and exaltation, inasmuch as it is the
seat of the revelation of those Manifestations of Holiness, the Day-springs
of ancient glory.  These ancient Beings, THOUGH DELIVERED FROM THE WOMB OF
THEIR MOTHER, have in reality descended from the heaven of the will of God.
THOUGH THEY BE DWELLING ON THIS EARTH, yet their true habitations are the
retreats of glory in the realms above.  Whilst WALKING AMONGST MORTALS, THEY
SOAR in the heaven of the divine presence. Without feet they tread the path
of the spirit, and without wings they rise unto the exalted heights of
divine unity.  WITH EVERY FLEETING BREATH THEY COVER THE IMMENSITY OF SPACE,
AND AT EVERY MOMENT TRAVERSE THE KINGDOMS OF THE VISIBLE AND THE INVISIBLE.
Upon their thrones is written:  "Nothing whatsoever keepeth Him from being
occupied with any other thing;" and on their seats is inscribed:  "Verily,
His ways differ every day."  They are sent forth through the transcendent
power of the Ancient of Days, and are raised up by the exalted will of God,
the most mighty King.  This is what is meant by the words:  "coming in the
clouds of heaven."
  Wert thou to cleanse the mirror of thy heart from the dust of malice, thou
wouldst apprehend the meaning of the symbolic terms revealed by the
all-embracing Word of God made manifest in every Dispensation, and wouldst
discover the mysteries of divine knowledge.  NOT, HOWEVER, UNTIL THOU
CONSUMEST WITH THE FLAME OF UTTER DETACHMENT THOSE VEILS OF IDLE LEARNING,
THAT ARE CURRENT AMONGST MEN, CANST THOU BEHOLD THE RESPLENDENT MORN OF TRUE
KNOWLEDGE.
        (Baha'u'llah:  The Kitab-i-Iqan, Pages: 67-69) [Emphasis added with
humble respect]