Thank you Brent for adding that. of course, I already assumed that the Maiden was symbolic ( ;-))) ) but its nice to know that quote form the Guardian.

Still, it seems to my limited mind, that if Baha'u'llah was omniscient (even at will , whatever that means) then there woudl be no reason for Him to "agonize" since He wouuld know 100% for sure that He would triumph completely. The same applies to Jesus, His sufferingsuffering on the Cross would be made meaningless if He knew all along He was God and etc etc etc. Anyway, They seem awful human to me... thin thye are divine, but divine when applied to a human is obviously symbolic of things we can't understand.