"I remember when I did book 6, I had a problem with one of the editorial
comments about one of the quotations."

Dear Firouz,

I've had problems this way as well, though I've never done Book 6. But one
Baha'i insisted I wasn't giving firesides right because I wasn't keeping it
simple like Book 6 said. He wanted me instead to ignore a seeker's question
which he insisted wasn't important, that we knew what seekers needed and
that is what we should give them. The editorial comments of Book 6 took
precedence over the Guardian's guidance!

warmest, Susan