I want to thank everybody for giving your views and
ideas on this subject. For letting me know what is
happening in other countries, mainly USA and Thailand.
It has enhanced my understanding big time and my
ability to understand what a person who does not like
ruhi may sense as pitfalls and problems.

I am now tempted to leave this subject because, well,
I dunno. Maybe I have a feeling it is not a subject
pleasant to all. Not that we only should talk about
things we feel comfortable with. At the same time I do
not think it is wise to push a subject when it gets on
the nerves of people.

much love,

janine van rooij
dublin, ireland