"I suspect that her internet access has been cut off by hurricane Katrina
but I hope & pray that she herself and her son are safe, healthy, and
secure. This was a very devastating storm."

Yes, indeed I was. Electricity was off for more than a week. It took me four
days to find ice and five to find gas. I spent four hours in a gas line on
Friday and then hi-tailed it out of town and spent the weekend in the
comfort of the Tennesee hills. I came back only when I found that the power
had been restored. My neighborhood was devastated with wrecked houses and
trees everywhere. Fortunately, the trees which fell in my yard did no real
damage.

>
> Did you give your talk to a the ABS meeting, or is it still in the
> future? I am still hoping to get an audio recording of the talk.

 Dear Ron,

Yes, I did, but I don't think it was recorded. They want to publish it
though, so I'm going to try and get it written up. Right now top priority is
going to cleaning up this four-bedroom home of mine in hopes of offering
shelter to some evacuees.

warmest, Susan



 
 
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") 
is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be 
confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The 
information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts 
or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended 
recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or 
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail 
in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and 
permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.
 
 
__________________________________________________
 

You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:[email protected]
Unsubscribe: send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe: send subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe: http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=bahai-st
Baha'i Studies is available through the following:
Mail - mailto:[email protected]
Web - http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/?forum=bahai-st
News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st
Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist
Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]
New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]

Reply via email to