But those whose names were removed from the roles were also acting in
violation of the Covenant. In those cases the Universal House of Justice
decided their understanding of the Covenant was not sufficient to warrant
calling them Baha'is period.

warmest, Susan

Susan,
I can appreciate that there are some fine distinctions here. The only thing I can add is that only the House can say who is or isn't a CB. I'm just saying that once named so they are beyond the pale, as it were, and no longer Baha'is. As to others, I think they're a different categorie, but that is just oppinion. Either way, they are not considered Baha'is anymore by the House, and therefore, not by the community. That was my only point and I feel like it is getting lost in a lot of verbiage, much of my own creation.
Rich









The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") is sent 
by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be confidential and 
for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by 
federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message 
is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or 
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please 
immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message 
and any attachments thereto. Thank you.


__________________________________________________


You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:[email protected]
Unsubscribe: send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe: send subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe: http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=bahai-st
Baha'i Studies is available through the following:
Mail - mailto:[email protected]
Web - http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/?forum=bahai-st
News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st
Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist
Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]
New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]

Reply via email to