man write me in Spanish please. LOL

HUSA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:        dear Hasan,

  well, I think that some times is difficult to say the truth. this does not
mean that to "lie" is allowed. some times the castity is difficult, does not
mean that we pruned to break the law by such reason. but this does not mean
that baha'is we must “always confess” everything what we know, or what we
thought; on the other hand, we have the Hikmat, an bahai must put in exercise
not only the Veracity, but also the Courtesy, the Prudence, and the Moderation.
  on the other hand, as Susan says, everything in this world is not Black or
White :P

  regards,
  husa

  The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto
("e-mail") is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is
intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity
named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and
disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and
immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments
thereto. Thank you.

    http://husaynvillar.blogspot.com/

  http://husayntraduce.blogspot.com/

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subscribe: send subscribe bahai-st in the message body
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subscribe:
http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=bahai-st Baha'i
Studies is available through the following: Mail -
mailto:bahai-st@list.jccc.edu Web -
http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/?forum=bahai-st News -
news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist
Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/bahai-st@list.jccc.net New Public -