The Baha'i Studies Listserv
I'd like to be more specific, but I can't because all that I know is that there is a letter from the Research Department with an attachment, to which they refer in the letter. What I would like is the letter and the attachment that the letter references. I have no more information than that.

Please send whatever you can and feel is relevant.

Thanks,
Mike

firestorm wrote:
The Baha'i Studies Listserv
yes sir,
 got that.
   what i asked is can u be more specific about what u are wanting.
   please do not reply with "the attachment."
  but with specifics.
__________________________________________________
You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:[email protected]
Unsubscribe: send a blank email to mailto:[email protected]
Subscribe: send subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [email protected]
Or subscribe: http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=bahai-st
Baha'i Studies is available through the following:
Mail - mailto:[email protected]
Web - http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/?forum=bahai-st
News (on-campus only) - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st
Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]
New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]


--
------------
Mike and Dede Moum
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit the Baha'i World at www.bahai.org
Visit the US Baha'i website at www.us.bahai.org


__________________________________________________
You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:[email protected]
Unsubscribe: send a blank email to mailto:[email protected]
Subscribe: send subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [email protected]
Or subscribe: http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=bahai-st
Baha'i Studies is available through the following:
Mail - mailto:[email protected]
Web - http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/?forum=bahai-st
News (on-campus only) - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st
Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]
New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]

Reply via email to