De: Susan Maneck <sman...@gmail.com>
Asunto: Re: arabic language power?
A: "Baha'i Studies" <bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Fecha: domingo, 14 febrero, 2010, 12:13 pm

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
> In the writings is mentioned that to mention the name of God has effect even
> if the person who do this doesn't comprehend its meaning.

I think you are referring to this passage, but you've garbled it a bit:

Whoso reciteth, in the privacy of his chamber, the verses revealed by
God, the scattering angels of the Almighty shall scatter abroad the
fragrance of the words uttered by his mouth, and shall cause the heart
of every righteous man to throb. Though he may, at first, remain
unaware of its effect, yet the virtue of the grace vouchsafed unto him
must needs sooner or later exercise its influence upon his soul. Thus
have the mysteries of the Revelation of God been decreed by virtue of
the Will of Him Who is the Source of power and wisdom.

    (Baha'u'llah, Gleanings from the Writings of Baha'u'llah, p. 295)

I don't think there is a passage which states what you suggest.