 De: Dean Betts <fdbe...@mindspring.com>
Para: Baha'i Studies <bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Enviado: Viernes, 4 de enero, 2013 8:47 P.M.
Asunto: Re: looking for a Tablet of Bahá'u'lláh where...

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
But, Hasan, what about the following sentence from the quote which I
presented?  It explicitly states that the soul of the prophet
(manefestation) has no beginning or ending.

"Therefore, the reality of prophethood, which is the Word of God and the
perfect state of manifestation, did not have any beginning and
will not have any end; its rising is different from all others and is like
that of the sun."