The Baha'i Studies Listserv
The Aeon of Isis represented a maternalistic age where people were children.
The Aeon of Osiris represented a paternalistic age where people were teenagers.
The Aeon of Horus represents individualism where people are adults.

The Aeon of Horus began in 1904.

The Aeon of Eris began in 1958. It's the same but on steroids.

Sent from my iPad