Dear Vaughn and Fariborz

There was a Bahai fron the States
RICHARD GURINSKY [who has passed away and who used to communicate with me on
the Tablet of Ahmad.

This Richard Gurinsky wrote a Book on the Tablet of Ahmad

http://www.georgeronald.com/Books/Author%20search%20Pages/Gurinsky-Richard.html

Learn Well This Tablet
H. Richard Gurinsky

Revealed by Bahá'u'lláh in Adrianople and sent to Mírzá Ahmad Yazdí who was
travelling from Baghdád to see Him, the Tablet of Ahmad is one of the prayers
identified by Shoghi Effendi as having been invested with a 'special potency
and significance'.
H. Richard Gurinsky explores the Tablet of Ahmad to discover its significance
and importance in the lives of Bahá'ís today. Taking each verse in turn, he
reflects on the many levels of meaning that every phrase holds and draws the
reader into a deep meditation on the import of Bahá'u'lláh's words.

23.2 x 15.3 cm (9.25 x 6 in.)
Softcover only
350 pages, index
ISBN (-434-1)

http://www.bahaibooksonline.com/learnwellthistablet.html

Category:
 Deepening

Subcategory:

Title:
 Learn Well This Tablet

Subtitle:

 Revealed by Bahá'u'lláh in Adrianople and sent to Mírzá Ahmad Yazdí who was
travelling from Baghdád to see Him, the Tablet of Ahmad is one of the prayers
identified by Shoghi Effendi as having been invested with a 'special potency
and significance'. H. Richard Gurinsky explores the Tablet of Ahmad to discover
its significance and importance in the lives of Bahá'ís today. Taking each
verse in turn, he reflects on the many levels of meaning that every phrase
holds and draws the reader into a deep meditation on the import of
Bahá'u'lláh's words.

Specifications:
 6" x 9.25", 350 pages, SC

Item No.