On 8/18/03 9:15 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Dear Don,
>
>>Sure.  Typically, the following are prohibited: tank tops, halter
>>tops, short shorts, hot pants, see thru' tops, and swim wear in
>>classes.
>
> Who is prohibiting these things?   The summer school committee?
Really I
> just wanted to check if there might have been something official,
like from
> the House, on this.

The Schools committees.

I don't know of anything specific from the House of Justice, but I
vaguely remember a letter from the U.S. National Center (NSA? NTC?)
from addressing the issue.  As I remember it quoted the statement from
Shoghi Effendi that the Summer Schools were to exemplify Baha'i
standards.

Don C

 - - - - -
 He who believes himself spiritual proves he is not.