Ron has spoken the words that were in my hearts.  I, too, was deeply
saddened by the news and had greatly enjoyed some private correspondences
during the past few years.  His friendship had deeply touched me.  He will
be missed.

ahang.

Ron Stephens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@list.jccc.net on 12/31/69 06:27:24 PM

Please respond to "Baha'i Studies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]