Dear Jim,

Since you are new to this list, how about an introduction? Can we get a bio
from you? In fact, perhaps we could all do with a round of bios since I
think we have had a number of new subscribers recently.

I'm Susan Maneck and I manage this list on behalf of Mark Foster, the list
owner. I'm an Associate Professor of History at Jackson State University.
I've written a number of articles on the Baha'i Faith, some of which you can
read on the website Mark so graciously made for me.
http://www.bahaistudies.net/susanmaneck/

warmest, Susan