Thank you for the response Brent,

"Also, when the Guardian refers to Baha'u'llah's explusion of Mirza Yahya
and Siyyid Muhammad-i-Isfahani from the Babi community, he states that the
Covenant of the Bab insured the integrity of the Community.  (GPB 170)
Interesting, as this was during the Dispensation of Baha'u'llah, and after
His public Declaration"

Yes, it is very interesting, and would militate in favor of an opinion that
the Lesser Covenant of the Bab was His Greater Covenant as well.   Consider
also:  "And that the One Whom He hath sent forth by the name of Ali was the
True One from God to Whose commands we are all conforming." also Revealed
after His Declaration.

And from the Qur'an:

"One day, the disturbing trumpet-blast shall disturb it,

Which the second blast shall follow:

Men's hearts on that day shall quake: -

Their looks be downcast.

79:10 The infidels will say, "Shall we indeed be restored as at first?

What! when we have become rotten bones?"

"This then," say they, "will be a return to loss."

Verily, it will be but a single blast,"

The prophecy that the two blasts would be but "a single blast" would
indicate that the Twin Revelations would indeed be One.  Therefore it seems
impossible to separate them, even for the purposes of analysis of Their
Covenants.

In this Dispensation the Unity of God has come so very close to us.

Richard