From: "Faruq Izadinia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Baha'i Studies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 8:22 AM
Subject: Society of the Friends

`Abdu'l-Baha says that there has been a society in Iran around one thousand
years ago called the Society of the Friends.  (Paris Talks, p. 173)
Unfortunately the original text of this talk is not available.  Does
anybody know anything about this society?  Faruq

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://list.jccc.net/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=bahai-st
http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist (public)