I might have to agree on that deepak bhai.
One of friend is thinking of changing his bike from a P180 , there are not
much options out there.
ZMA or P220 and the price of 220 is just fantastic 77.8K on road in Navi
Mumbai.
I took a test ride of R15 with my friend and my doe eyed romance of owing R1
looking bike withered away.
All said and done about the technology one can easily come to know that its
a 150CC engine between the chassis.
I Hope ZMR is launched at a decent.

Regards
Apoorva