The damping/travel of the gas-shocks is more than the ZMA shockers-
this is obvious since the ZMA is a heavier bike with comparatively
more weight distributed at the rear. But when it comes to the harsh
bumps you get on bad roads- the ZMA shocks soaks up the torture and
transforms it into a much milder jerk compared to the gas ones. Also
when you have a pillion- from light to a real heavy one- the ZMA
shocks are a treat to ride on. My vote goes to the ZMA shocks- the
only prob is the raised height of the bike and also they are
expensive- I had bought mine for 2050/-.

Regards,

Deepak