Thank you Yochi, and I inform this important mission to the right society from
Bali.

  Regards, Tjahjo-

Yochi Zakai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Dear SustainUS members,

As many of you know, SustainUS will be sending a delegation of youth to the
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, 13th Conference of the
Parties in Bali, Indonesia from December 1-14, 2007.  Through the "Agent of
Change" program, SustainUS members are currently drafting policy points to be
presented to the United Nations.

There are a team of 21 dedicated youth developing these  recommendations, but
they need your help reviewing policy! The documents can be found on our new
Wiki - the Sustainabliki! Please make comments on grammar, spelling, and
content.

http://wiki.sustainus.org/index.cgi/PolicyDocuments

If you'd like to make a comment on the documents, just create a login for
yourself (anyone can create a log in at
http://wiki. sustainus.org/index.cgi/UserPreferences) and put your suggestions
a the end of the document.  Please make comments on the Bali policy points by
the end of the day on Sunday 10/28. We will be incorporating your  comments
into the final document to the best of our ability.

Questions about the policy development process should be directed to [EMAIL
PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Questions about the wiki
can come to me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sustainable Love,

Yochi

www.sustainus.org