[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Your friend wants you to know about World Community Grid!
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 05:41:13 -0700 (MST)

World Community Grid      body {font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif;background-color: #FFFFFF;margin: 0px;padding: 0px;} table
{font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color:
#333333; line-height: 16px;} div, span, p, ul, li, td, th { font-family:
Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px;} a {color: #339999;
text-decoration: underline; font-size: 11px;font-weight: bold;} a:active
{color: #339999; text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px;font-weight: bold;}
a:hover {color: #339999; text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px;font-weight:
bold;} a.link {color: #333333; text-decoration: underline; font-size:
11px;font-weight: bold;} a.link :active {color: #333333; text-decoration: none;
font-size: 11px;font-weight: bold;} a.link :hover {color: #333333;
text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px;font-weight: bold;} .white {color:
#FFFFFF;font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold;} .whitetitle {color:
#FFFFFF;font-size: 12px; font-weight:
 bold;} .name {color: #333333;font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold;} .grey
{color: #339999;font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal;} .title {color:
#CC6600;font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold;}        Dear Friends,
 I am Tjahjokartiko Gondokusumo. As a national planner, I wish to inform you
that Cooperative CHP will be place socially between Public Electricity and
Private Industry. Thus, CHP or combined heat and power systems is the vision of
new innovative sector. Please join World Community Grid and we define the
mission of CHP Cooperatives worldwide under climate change.  Please join me in
helping solve some of humanity's most significant problems - cure diseases like
cancer and AIDS, prepare for natural disasters and reduce hunger.  It's easy,
safe and free - and all it takes is your computer and less than 10 minutes of
your time!
 I participate in World Community Grid, where I donate idle time on my computer
to nonprofit research projects.  Today, hundreds of thousand of volunteers
around the globe are donating processing time when their computers are on but
not in use.  World Community Grid is using this computing power to conduct
research on promising humanitarian projects, reducing research time from years
to months.  As more and more individuals donate the unused capacity of their
computers, World Community Grid will be able to complete more critical research.
 You can be part of this exciting work!  Become a member of World Community
Grid TODAY.  To learn more and join, go to World Community Grid's web site at
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org and download a small software program onto
your computer.  There's no simpler way to help change our world for the better.
 Thank you and see you on World Community Grid!

 CHPStar

  Back-up email for: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke