Bukannya yg lagi naek daun sekarang susu kambing tuh?
Bikin kulit mulus, putih halussssssss...... sampe lalet nempel aja
kepleset jatuh tuh...

Regards,
Diani
Efficiency Dept.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Others, 09/07/2006 03:35 PM

        To:     balita-anda@balita-anda.com
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Re[2]: [balita-anda] Ngetest di siang
bolong...

bukan dagingnya yg montok  saja yg bermanfaat tapi susunya juga juga...
mulailah dibiasakan dikeluarga anda untuk mimik susu sapi setiap hari....

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

> Kirim bunga, http://www.indokado.com
> Info balita: http://www.balita-anda.com
> Peraturan milis, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> menghubungi admin, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

,"
DISCLAIMER :

The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
privileged and confidential, and may be legally exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. It is intended only for the specific purpose of being used by
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or are responsible for delivery of the message to
such person), you must not disclose, disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy,
circulate, rely on or use any of the information contained in this transmission.

We apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly inform
the sender accordingly. Please also ensure that this original message and any
record of it is permanently deleted from your computer system. We do not give
or endorse any opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that
do not relate to our official business.

Kirim email ke