From: kj [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 10:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [balita-anda] OOT: pindah ke balita-anda.com

OOT:-)
tampaknya lupa diberitahu sebelumnya,
website balita-anda, hari ini sudah pindah alamat ke:
http://www.balita-anda.com mohon maklum,

salam,
kj/webmaster balita-anda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.kjvision.net
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>> Kirim bunga ke kota2 di Indonesia dan mancanegara? Klik,
>> http://www.indokado.com/ Info balita,
>> http://www.balita-anda.indoglobal.com
Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Additional information is available upon request
Copyright (c) 2002 CLSA Emerging Markets. The information and statistical data herein
have been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable but in no way are warranted
by us as to accuracy or completeness. We do not undertake to advise you as to any
change of our views. This is not a solicitation or any offer to buy or sell. CLSA
Emerging Markets has produced this information for private circulation only. All
information and advice is given in good faith but without any warranty. CLSA Emerging
Markets, its affiliates or companies or individuals connected with CLSA Emerging
Markets may have used the information set forth herein before publication and may have
positions in, may from time to time purchase or sell or may be materially interested
in any of the securities mentioned or related securities. This information is subject
to the terms and conditions of use set forth on the www.clsa.com website. MITA (P)
405/07/2001. V.020402.

This email is only for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is
confidential, privileged or subject to copyright. If you receive this and are not the
addressee, please contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately. Thank you.

CLSA EMERGING MARKETS http://www.clsa.com

Kirim email ke