Monsieur du Pain,
I would be delighted to attend your parties in the upcoming month. My cousin
Noir spoke of you quite fondly in his letters home, and any friend of his is
certainly worth making a friend of mine. I look forward to meeting you.
Renald leBlanc
**************************************************
Steve Nicewarner
Cerebral Hobbies
Chapel Hill, NC
www.cerebralhobbies.com
**************************************************
----- Original Message -----
From: Ivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Banana List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2000 1:10 PM
Subject: Banana: Time to Party
> To the Gentlemen and Ladies of Paris,
>
> April and I would like to invite the Gentlemen(SL6+) and their Ladies to
> two parties this month. With the weather still being cold this month we
> would like to warm things up. So the first week we will be holding a
> party to get things going and the last week to finish things off. I
> hope to see our many friends that we have and to make some new ones. I
> hope all can join us a Bothwell's.
>
> Blanc Du Pain & April Maijoune
>
> (OOC: All invited to party in week 1 & 4 of SL6+. Ladies welcome. I
> will pay for all.)
>