B. Lt General Chevalier Antoine Culvert d'Eau, 1st Divisional CO. to 
Lt. General le Comte Alain de Mylcandonai, Acting Adjutant General.

Sir,

As incumbant holder of the commandership for the First Division, 
I will of course be putting my name forward for re-appointment to the 
position. 

I have but one problem, my rank is only brevet Lt. General and due to the
machinations of the military bureaucratic process, is set to expire in March.
I would therefore ask that you consider my application with all haste. 
Otherwise I fear my rank would revert to Brigadier-General and I would no longer
qualify for the job.

I would be more than willing to bring whatever infulence I have to bear on the
Field Marshall, Marquis St John Swud in support of your application to be
Adjutant General.

B. Lt General Chevalier Antoine Culvert d'Eau

[OOC: ACdE apply for position of 1st Divisional Commander]


> Lt.General le Comte Alain de Mylcandonai, Acting Adjutant General, to
> All Members of the General Staff holding the rank of (Bvt) Lt.General and
> Above.
> 
> Gentlemen,
> 
> As you will no doubt be aware, there are a number of bureaucratic mistakes
> to be rectified at Army HQ before my appointment as Adjutant General is
> confirmed. Consequently, I intend to hold all Divisional Commands open
> during the coming month.
> 
> Those of you who wish to apply for such a command in April, however, are
> perfectly at liberty to acquaint me with the fact beforehand.
> 
> Lt.General le Comte Alain de Mylcandonai



--
Steven Arnott - CoReUse Qualification Flow Architect
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DTC, Philips Semiconductors, Southampton
Tel: +44-(0)23 8031 6546 Fax: +44 (0)23 8031 2642

              -o0o- WE ARE NOTES -o0o-
-o0o-  INDIVIDUALITY IS IRRELEVANT -o0o-
      -o0o-  RESISTANCE IS FUTILE -o0o-

Reply via email to