His Grace Captain Duc Defenseur de Cieux, King's Musketeers, His Majesty's 
Minister without Portfolio,
To: Captain Chevalier Diego de la Vega, Dragoon Guards, Aide to Brevet 
General Baron Antoine Culvert d'Eau,

Chevalier de la Vega,

I feel I must apologize for the decision that the Major and I made that has 
delayed your joining of the King's Musketeers.  Please let me know if there 
is anyway that I can make amends for the inconvenience that I caused you.  
At the very least please let pay for all recruitment cost when you join.

On a personal note, I wish to personal invite you and your lovely wife 
Nichole to a Event that Flo and I are holding this coming month. We so much 
injoyed your company at our last party. During the first week of October we 
will be having a grand event at the Fleur de Lys.  If you would grace us 
with your presents we could celebrate your advancement to a new regiment.

In the Service of King and Country,
Duc Defenseur de Cieux
_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

Reply via email to