Subaltern en Pense,

I appreciate your offer, and would like to agree to
join you. However, I'm having doubts about being
admitted to the GDMD. I have heard nothing at all from
le Chevalier de Penmarch.

Let me know if you still want me to join in your
costume.

Perdu Au Secours
PAS

--- Gregory Rick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Pierre, Henri, and Arnold
>     Baron d'Eau is giving a Masked Ball the third
> week of October. I have acquired a magnificent
> Chinese dragon costume which will accomodate 2 to 6
> persons. I hope that other junior officers of the
> GDMD can join me at the ball in this magnificent
> costume. We will need to have a prefitting to be
> sure it does not encumber our ability to defend
> ourselves. However, we might be able to surround
> rivals in a formidable defensive formation. Please
> send a return via my groom if you can possibly
> participate.
>                                                     
>                       Sincerely, Rascale en Pense
> OOC: Arnold Anshelm has indicated in press that he
> seeks a position with the GDMD next month and is
> included in the invitation, I have no character name
> by which to address him. Other members of the GDMD
> are welcome but likely have plans of their own.
> 


=====
***Arnold Anshelm***

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

Reply via email to