Hi,

there is some confusion because the titles have changed names, but the
tables for appointmenst have not been updated accordingly. I think the
description below is correct, but I'm not 100% sure (it was quite a long
time ago I had to worry about being of the correct rank for an appointment
:-)


The titles were changed to more reflect the actual titles in France at that
time (for example Earl is an English title). The titles now are:

6         Chevalier
5         Baron
4         Viscount (was marquis)
3         Count (Compte) (was earl)
2         Marquis (was viscount)
1         Duke (Duc) (was count)
0         Dauphin (was crown prince)

The requirements for MoW in the old title system was Lt. General/Marquis
which in the new system is Viscount. The requirements for MoS is
General/Earl, which in the new system corresponds to Comte.

/Bj�rn



On 02-03-14 17.21, "Chris Schletter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> MoW needs to be a Lt.Gen/Marquis, MoS a Gen./Earl as stated by the Banana
> Engarde! rules.
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Mark Rogers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "BANANA DIGEST" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 9:52 AM
> Subject: BANANA: Re: ZZ Apply MoW
> 
> 
>> All OOC:
>> 
>> Maybe I have things a little mixed up, but I thought you were required to
>> be Marquis (Earl) or above to apply for MoW or MoS?
>> 
>> Can somebody confirm the requirements please?
>> 
>> At 13:30 14/03/2002  Thursday +0100, you wrote:
>> 
>>> Le Roi,
>>> I have served you for many years now both in the ministery and in the
>>> army. Recently I have held different minister post and exposed a
> dangerous
>>> plot against your person and kingdom. I would be honoured to serve you as
>>> your Minister of War, a position that should be filled at such a
> important
>>> time as the Summer campaign. I hereby volunteer to fill that position.
>>> 
>>> Major le Comte Zac Zilvain, Cardinals Guard
>>>  Minister of Finance and Marine
>>> 
>>> [OOC: ZZ Apply MoW]
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Banana mailing list
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> http://www.humf.su.se/mailman/listinfo/banana
>> 
> 
> 

_______________________________________________
Banana mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.humf.su.se/mailman/listinfo/banana

Reply via email to