To: Duc Juan Ferawl don Alferwan, Director of the Fencing Schools,
From: Sub. Louis sur Dardtete, RFG TKE
         
Your Grace,    
      I am delighted to see that there is finally a vacant post for an instructor at Le Chien. I humbly offer my application, in the hope that my immense skill and expertise may prove beneficial in the future training of France's young blades. In the unlikely occurence that there is a more suitable applicant for the post, then I would be happy to resume my previous tenure as an instructor at Le Souris.
     
Your servant,
Louis sur Dardtete.
     
[OOC: LsD applies for Duelling Instructor: le Chien
LsD applies for Duelling Instructor: le Souris]
    
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    
To: Charles Louis de Sapear, Duelling Instructor: le Souris
From: Sub. Louis sur Dardtete, RFG TKE
    
Sir,
     I was grateful that you were able to step in and take over my classes whilst I was absent at the front. However, I was shocked to discover that you tend to instruct students in the use of the dagger rather than the more gentlemanly weapons.
Also it has been brought to my attention that you share the name and bear a resemblance to a denounced traitor to the King. I suggest that you prove such allegations to be false or else remove yourself to where the point of my sword cannot find you!
    
In defense of the King,
Louis sur Dardtete.
    
[OOC: LsD ARA npc_CLdS]

Reply via email to