Salaamun Alaykum

I am once again - as always - confused about the moonsighting.  Most 
things I read said that tomorrow is fasting.  the ICNA just said that it 
won't be until Tuesday

/In consultation with national Islamic organizations and local hilaal 
committees it has been determined that the moon was not sighted on the 
night of (August 31/Shaban 29) (based on the local sighting of the 
moon). Ramadan will begin on Tuesday September 2.

/It seems to me that Ramadhan should start at the same time for 
everyone, and someone sent an article about that recently.. please let 
me know.

In addition, I am - again - ill.  It's hitting me very hard... will no 
doubt have to visit the doctor or the ER so...I'm fighting fevers etc.. 
please make duaa for me!  I will make duaa for you.

Ramadhan Kareeem!
/-- /

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to