LOL!!  Yeah... that works pretty well!

G.Waleed Kavalec wrote:
> Salaam
>
> I filtered him out long ago.  Gmail rocks.
>
> Ramadan Mubarark
>
>
> On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 9:46 PM, Linda G. Richard 
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     I need to apologize for letting one of North's offensive posts go
>     (he calls "reverts" "perverts")  so please just delete.  I am
>     strongly considering deleting him now.  Forgive me for not being
>     here, I am quite ill - it will pass, insha'allah.
>
>     Ramadhan Kareem!
>
>     -- 
>
>     Linda
>     *http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
>
>     *
>
>
>  

-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to