Shukran, that's what I thought probably happened. 

Maasalaam.  :-)

Linda

Syed Ehtisham wrote:
> Dear Linda,
> I did not say it was part of religion. I only posted an statement by 
> the deputy chief of the largest Islamic party in Pakistan claiming 
> that it was, indicating how the clerics usually collaborate with the 
> ruling class.
> Ehtisham
>
> Dr. Syed Ehtisham
> (607) 776-3336
> Blog syedehtisham.blogspot.com
> Feudalism, militarism, fundamentalism and bureaucrats constitute the 
> evil Quad in Pakistan.
>
> --- On *Wed, 9/3/08, Linda G. Richard /<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:
>
>     From: Linda G. Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     Subject: Re: [bangla-vision] Honor Killings and Forced Marriages
>     To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 8:27 PM
>
>     Salaamun Alaykum Dr. SyedMae,
>
>     How is it (I presume you mean honor killing) part of our
>     religion?  Did I misunderstand?
>


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to