Diana,

I'm not sure I'm the one who approved this message - but if so PLEASE 
forgive me.  Honestly I am so finished with this guy.. he lives to 
create discord in this group.  I think I'm going to go pull the plug 
now.. maybe if he wants to return he'll agree to be more human.  I don't 
know why the chip on the shoulder - and I don't even know if he's 
Muslim.  I don't like to talk about group members in group - but this is 
affecting the entire group - and it isn't fair to any of you.

My sincere apologies.

Linda

Diane Oraif wrote:
> Dear NORTHLAW:
>  
> Your tone is not very polite when you use the word "stick it".  
> Especially during Ramadan, we should strive for unity not only among 
> the Ummah but among all the peoples of the earth.  You wrote, in 
> response to my term, "old pre-Islamic culture":
>
>     "Isa and a revolution 250 b.c.e., there had been Musa and Aaron
>     and the tribes 3500 years ago, there had been the development of
>     Ibrahim and Ishmeal 4,000 years ago, so what exactly was this 'pre
>     islamic culture ' ?"....."Its all a nonsense, a perversion of
>     history, go tell whoever taught you it, to stick it, its false. 
>     It writes out immediately three previous great prophets, and
>     throws two more away."  
>      
>
> I completely disagree with you.  The message of Ismael had been long 
> lost by the time Mohammed rasul allah (PBUH) to the Arabic region.  
> Arabia was predominated by Pagan Ignorance.  There were a few Jews 
> living on the outskirts of Medina, but their message had become 
> distorted and was looked upon displeasure by God.  (Fall of 
> Jerusalem).  Idols had been placed in and around the holy house of 
> God, the Kaaba.  God made the decision to renew his message to 
> Humankind by bringing it to the Arabian peninsula and having it spread 
> out from there to the rest of the world, until it is the predominant 
> religion of the planet today.  Prior to this happening, there was no 
> true belief in the Arabic world, about Adam, Ibrihim, Musa or Isa.  
> This is what I refer to when I say "pre-Islamic".  You appear to 
> be denying that Mohammed (PBUH) brought a message of change to the 
> Arab, which is to deny everything that I believe in as a Muslim.  
> Obviously when I refer to "pre-Islamic culture" I mean before the time 
> of RasulAllah. 
>
>
>  
>
>
>  

-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to